- Direct order via telephone 865-995-9546 or email mail at giannaviolins.com,
NOTE – please leave a message if we don't pick up!
- If you prefer eBay's “protections,” order through eBay using “buy it now” (eBay
prices will be higher).
- Special order items: Call or mail at giannaviolins.com for current availability and
price quote – our prices are usually very very competitive.
- Price on this site may be out of date.
- Credit Card: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover
- PayPal: to katsdogs2002 at yahoo dot com
- Wire transfer: Inquire
- INTERNATIONAL: BY WIRE ONLY: We accept Euros and other European
countries directly by wire transfer.
Other information required
- Billing address – where your credit card bill goes
- Shipping address – where you want the item delivered
- Telephone numbers – daytime
- Email – a good, dependable email
- Special instructions – Put all requests into one set of instructions.
US Shipping and Delivery
- Pickup in Person – By appointment
- US Shipping – Shipping for the lower 48 US states via FedEx ground ONLY.
- Other Carriers: Inquire.
- We must ship to a physical address.
- Shipping charge is not refunded on any returned items.
- We must charge sales tax on shipments to Tennessee addresses.
- Outside of US 48 states: Additional charges may apply for orders shipped to
Alaska, Hawaii, US territories (Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands..., etc.),
PO Boxes, military addresses (APO/FPO) and international addresses, please
contact us for quotes.
- We ship FOB our shop. When we ship your instrument it's just as if you walked
out of the store with it. We simply arrange for shipping. This is not a delivery
- Contact us so we can consolidate charges prior to shipping.
- You are responsible for all brokerage, duties, customs, VAT and other charges
for international deliveries.
- International payment via wire to our bank or clearing house.
- Insurance for the full amount isn't always available from the US Postal Service.
We suggest arranging for your own insurance. Our minimum international
shipping charge is $11.
- We place the actual purchase price on customs forms to avoid committing a
- If your item is damaged in shipping, please contact the carrier and us
immediately and save all packaging. Take pictures. Do whatever is necessary
to document the damage.
- If you throw out the box and packing we can't help you.
- Notify us immediately and we will start the paperwork for you.
Guitars & Mandolins - 3 days of first delivery attempt
- All domestically delivered items may be returned except “AS IS” items or items
we have modified at buyer's request (handled on a case by case basis – our
- Notify us of intent to return within:
Violin family items – 7 days of first delivery attempt
- Ship within 2 business days of contacting us & use original packing, including
- All instruments not paid by cash or check 3% restock fee
- Cases, accessories, and similar items subject to 15% restock fee
- Items must be in same condition as delivered; we must be able to resell as new
or in same used condition.
- Lost items not refunded
- Damaged items subject to rejection or restock fee up to 100%
- Refunds given via your original payment method. Credit card sales - 3%
restock free. PayPal payments - actual charges assessed us subtracted from
- Shipping not refunded, even if included in the original sales price
- Items shipped Internationally are not generally returnable. Inquire.
- A signature on a carrier's record does not indicate that we have inspected the
item and are taking it back, merely that it has been delivered.
- Manufacturer's warranties usually apply on new items.
- Contact us or individual manufacturers for warranty service procedures.
- Shipping is generally not covered for warranty service.
- Some items are sold "AS IS” and are not warrantied.
- Used or vintage items are not warrantied unless explicitly stated.
- Customer responsible for all damage and all shipping fees. This hasn't
generally been a problem - very little gets damaged.
- Violins – we will send up to 4, on special request, but require payment for the
most expensive and will charge 20% restock fee on all if not returned promptly
at end of 1 week trial period.
- Violin bows – we will send up to 3 for comparison, only charging for shipping.
Bows must be returned promptly at end of 1 week trial period or we will charge
for all bows and deduct 20% from refund for any returned late.
- Trial items not shipped back within 2 weeks of delivery are yours.
Guitars and mandolins: 65% of estimated street price for used item
- We will consider musical instruments (primarily of the types we sell) and
- Outside purchases: 60% of current “street” price determined primarily by
scanning eBay competed listings, less any restoration costs.
- Purchases from us:
Violin family other than current Gianna's models: 65% of street price
Violin family, Gianna's brand, current Gianna's models: 70% of new price
- Trade in value will be less for lateral trades. We prefer that the replacement
item have at least 50% of its list price paid for, the remainder being in the
trade. We will negotiate.
- 20% non-refundable down, excluding prices of additional services
- 30 days to pay remaining balance
- Special services completed only after final payment
Sorry, it's necessary to have this somewhere!
Tennessee law applies, disputes may be settled by binding arbitration at our
discretion, venue Loudon County, Tennessee unless we select other. Seller reserves
right to cancel sale and refund money paid without additional payment if item upon
inspection prior to shipping does not meet specifications given or is no longer
available. Text and images copyrighted, do not infringe. If return or payment issues
have not been resolved within 30 days, we will consider buyer in default and any
amounts outstanding are due and payable. This includes chargeback on credit card
charges. Stephen Perry shall be entitled to repossess the item or turn buyer's
account over to an outside agency to collect monies due. Buyer agrees to pay any
collection fees, court costs, and attorney fees as allowed by law. Return or
repossession of the instrument does not release you from liability for any past due
amounts other than those for the instrument, and repair charges may still be
assessed. Failure to return goods that have not been fully paid for as we demand or
presenting of any false, fictitious, or misleading information to us shall be considered
prima facie evidence of an attempt to commit theft under Tennessee Code.
Purchases are binding on the buyer’s legal estate. If you pay check, draft or similar
means which is dishonored because of insufficient funds, no account, or any other
reason (except an error of a third party) you will be charged a $50 fee.
| Gianna, Inc.; Maker and seller violin, viola, fiddle, violin case, violin bow, accessories, support, appraisal,